31.12.14

GOODBYE, 2014. WELCOME, 2015!

January, 2014: My shop Le Carré was born; Had a lovely day at our village's park with Sérgio.


February, 2014: Nice mask at a vintage shop; my room with a wonderful light.



March, 2014: My cat Loki in one of his sweet little cave bed; Corner of my studio at home.



April, 2014: Had the chance to tattoo my arm at our neighbours and good friends's shop Vintage Daggers Tattoo; Redesigned an old clock to match our Portuguese swallows in our kitchen.


May, 2014: My adorable cats in a very enjoyable sunbath; Healthy and ultra tasty snack for two (banana milk with strawberries, yam!).



June, 2014: Perfect end of the day near home; Back to my roots near my School.

July, 2014: Our petit garden and my cat Alice eating her favorite snack (cat grass); Organic and yummy figs from Sérgio's parents house.

August, 2014: Sérgio and I picking blackberries at our favorite place in Portugal (Sintra); I'm so proud of what Sérgio did with an old and very damaged piece of furniture that we found at the garbage! He's so talented.

September, 2014: A walk around Santarém with Sérgio; Finished a huge grannysquare blanket for a sweet friend.

October, 2014: After many months with no courage to cut my long hair, I decided it was the time; Taking a nap with Alice.

November, 2014: Went to Lisbon for a walk and found these colorful mailboxes; Did a couple of crochet snowflakes to our Christmas tree.


December, 2014: Enjoying our living room with this Chirtmas feeling that I love so much; Day at my kitchen baking cute animals's cookies.


May your 2015 be very peaceful (I'm really thankful when I have peace around me), full of projects, good health and moments of true love.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário